BizStore » Books » The Expressive Arts Activity Book: A Resource for Professionals
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
Manufacturer: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
MPN: 10 illustrations
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 216
Publication Date: 2007-11-15
Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
Release Date: 2007-11-15
Studio: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
This resource comprises a collection of accessible, flexible, tried-and-tested activities for use with people in a range of care settings, to help them explore their knowledge of themselves and to make sense of their experiences.
Among the issues addressed by the activities are exploring physical changes, emotional trauma, interpersonal problems and spiritual dilemmas. Featuring individual and group activities of varying difficulty, including card making, painting to music, meditation, and body mapping, it also includes real-life anecdotes that bring the techniques to life.
The Expressive Arts Activity Book is full of fun, easy, creative ideas for workers in hospitals, clinics, schools, hospices, spiritual and religious settings, and in private practice.
• Art Therapy Sourcebook (Sourcebooks)
• Art Therapy Techniques and Applications
• Managing Traumatic Stress Through Art: Drawing from the Center
• The CBT Art Activity Book: 100 illustrated handouts for creative therapeutic work
• The Big Book of Therapeutic Activity Ideas for Children and Teens: Inspiring Arts-Based Activities and Character Education Curricula
• Handbook of Art Therapy, Second Edition
• A Counselor’s Introduction to Neuroscience
• Drawing from Within: Using Art to Treat Eating Disorders
• Art Therapy and Clinical Neuroscience
• Raising Self-Esteem in Adults: An Eclectic Approach with Art Therapy, CBT and DBT Based Techniques