BizStore » Books » Tales From the Miskatonic University Library
Label: PS Publishing
Manufacturer: PS Publishing
Number Of Pages: 219
Publication Date: 2017-02-01
Publisher: PS Publishing
Studio: PS Publishing
Miskatonic University, in fabled Arkham Massachusetts, has long been described in the fiction of H.P. Lovecraft and his successors. Here in the library, under lock and key, are some of the world s most dangerous books, most famously the dreaded Necronomicon of the mad Arab, Abdul Alhazred. There was a notably unpleasant incident in the late 1920s, when a certain Wilbur Whateley tried to steal that particular volume, and met a hideous fate. Fortunately, that time at least, the head librarian and his colleagues were able to save the Earth from the dreadful danger of the Dunwich Horror.
How safe are Miskatonic s security precautions and what has perhaps disappeared from, or appeared in the collection since?
If you learn all the secrets of the Miskatonic University Library, will you go mad or just wish you had?
• Return of the Old Ones: Apocalyptic Lovecraftian Horror
• The Children of Gla'aki: A Tribute to Ramsey Campbell's Great Old One
• Sherlock Holmes vs. Cthulhu: The Adventure of the Deadly Dimensions
• The Horror on the Links: The Complete Tales of Jules de Grandin, Volume One
• Nightmare's Realm: New Tales of the Weird and Fantastic
• The Starry Wisdom Library: The Catalogue of the Greatest Occult Book Auction of All Time
• The Devil's Rosary: The Complete Tales of Jules de Grandin, Volume Two
• The Delirium Brief: A Laundry Files Novel
• Whispers: Inspired by H.P. Lovecraft's "The Whisperer in Darkness"
• The Lovecraft Code