BizStore » Books » Lonely Planet Florida & the South's Best Trips (Travel Guide)
Feature: Lonely Planet
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Lonely Planet
Manufacturer: Lonely Planet
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 352
Publication Date: 2014-02-15
Publisher: Lonely Planet
Studio: Lonely Planet
• Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own back yard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the South's open roads with Lonely Planet's Florida & the South's Best Trips, your passport to unique experiences that await you along these classic American highways. Featuring 28 amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to two-week adventures, you can cruise Highway 1 to Key West or explore Appalachian back roads, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, cue up your driving playlist, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Florida & the South's Best Trips:
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Florida & the South's Best Trips is perfect for exploring these states in the classic American way - by road trip!
There's More in Store for You:
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Adam Skolnick, Adam Karlin, Amy Balfour and Mariella Krause.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
• Lonely Planet USA's Best Trips (Travel Guide)
• Lonely Planet Florida (Travel Guide)
• Lonely Planet New York & Mid-Atlantic's Best Trips: 27 Amazing Road Trips (Travel Guide)
• Lonely Planet New England's Best Trips (Travel Guide)
• Lonely Planet Southwest USA's Best Trips (Travel Guide)
• Lonely Planet Eastern USA (Travel Guide)
• Southeastern USA (National Geographic Guide Map)
• Moon Tennessee (Moon Handbooks)
• Lonely Planet Pacific Northwest's Best Trips (Travel Guide)
• Fodor's The Carolinas & Georgia (Full-color Travel Guide)