BizStore » Books » High Growth Handbook
Label: Stripe Press
Manufacturer: Stripe Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 344
Publication Date: 2018-07-17
Publisher: Stripe Press
Release Date: 2018-07-17
Studio: Stripe Press
Well-known technology executive and angel investor Elad Gil has worked with high growth tech companies like Airbnb, Twitter, Google, Instacart, Coinbase, Stripe, and Square as they've grown from small companies into global brands. Across all of these break-out companies, a set of common patterns has evolved into a repeatable playbook that Gil has codified in High Growth Handbook.
Covering key topics including the role of the CEO, managing your board, recruiting and managing an executive team, M&A, IPOs and late stage funding rounds, and interspersed with over a dozen interviews with some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley including Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn), Marc Andreessen (Andreessen Horowitz), and Aaron Levie (Box), High Growth Handbook presents crystal clear guidance for navigating the most complex challenges that confront leaders and operators in high-growth startups.
In what Reid Hoffman, cofounder of LinkedIn and co-author of the #1 NYT bestsellers The Alliance and The Startup of You calls "a trenchant guide," High Growth Handbook is the playbook for turning a startup into a unicorn.
"Elad Gil is one of Silicon Valley's seriously knowledgeable and battle-tested players. If you want the chance to turn your startup into the next Google or Twitter, then read this trenchant guide from someone who played key roles in the growth of these companies."
• Blitzscaling: The Lightning-Fast Path to Building Massively Valuable Companies
• Stubborn Attachments: A Vision for a Society of Free, Prosperous, and Responsible Individuals
• INSPIRED: How to Create Tech Products Customers Love
• The Efficiency Paradox: What Big Data Can't Do
• The Messy Middle: Finding Your Way Through the Hardest and Most Crucial Part of Any Bold Venture
• The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers
• The Dream Machine
• The Revolt of The Public and the Crisis of Authority in the New Millennium
• The Culture Code: The Secrets of Highly Successful Groups
• The Third Plate: Field Notes on the Future of Food