BizStore » Books » Networking Made Easy: Get Yourself Connected (Computers Made Easy)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Independently published
Manufacturer: Independently published
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 142
Publication Date: 2018-09-02
Publisher: Independently published
Studio: Independently published
Networking Made Easy is designed to take your overall networking skills from a beginner to the next level. Get a top-level understanding without a complex education. This easy to use guide will help you navigate your way to becoming proficient with network fundamentals and technology.
Chapter 1 – What is a Network?
About the Author
James Bernstein has been working with various companies in the IT field since 2000, managing technologies such as SAN and NAS storage, VMware, backups, Windows Servers, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Networking, Microsoft Office, Exchange, and more.
He has obtained certifications from Microsoft, VMware, CompTIA, ShoreTel, and SNIA, and continues to strive to learn new technologies to further his knowledge on a variety of subjects.
He is also the founder of the website OnlineComputerTips.com, which offers its readers valuable information on topics such as Windows, networking, hardware, software, and troubleshooting. Jim writes much of the content himself and adds new content on a regular basis. The site was started in 2005 and is still going strong today.
• Computers Made Easy: From Dummy To Geek
• Windows 10 Made Easy: Take Control of Your PC (Computers Made Easy)
• Networking All-in-One For Dummies
• Cloud Storage Made Easy: Securely Backup and Share Your Files (Computers Made Easy)
• Introduction to Networking: How the Internet Works
• How to Build a Computer: The Best Beginner's Guide to Building Your Own PC From Scratch!