BizStore » Books » Art with an iPhone: A Photographer's Guide to Creating Altered Realities
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Amherst Media
Manufacturer: Amherst Media
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 128
Publication Date: 2017-12-15
Publisher: Amherst Media
Studio: Amherst Media
iPhone boasts a powerful and highly capable camera that is always at the ready, allowing you to document the people, places, and things that surround you. Kat Sloma teaches you how to harness natural light, both indoors and out, to create high-quality images―and then she details some of the amazing, inexpensive, and powerful apps that can be used to finesse every aspect of the image―from capture to output. You'll learn how to choose and use apps that mimic the controls offered on professional-level cameras to take control over focus and exposure.
You'll also discover apps that boost your camera's resolution, improve stability, and more. Of course, you'll also delve into the myriad apps on the market that will allow you to manipulate color and contrast, add special effects, and implement image-editing strategies that were once the exclusive domain of professional editing programs aimed at serious professional photographers and graphic designers.
• The iPhone Photographer: How to Take Professional Photographs with Your iPhone
• David Hume Kennerly On the iPhone: Secrets and Tips from a Pulitzer Prize-winning Photographer
• iPhone Photography Tips And Tricks: The Ultimate Guide To Taking Breathtaking Photos - Plus Amazing Camera Apps For Your iPhone!
• iPhone Photography for Everybody
• Developing Professional iPhone Photography: Using Photoshop, Lightroom, and other iOS and Desktop Apps to Create and Edit Photos
• iPhone: The Missing Manual: The book that should have been in the box
• The Compleat Apple iPhone & iPad Camera Guide: Useful Tips That Aren't In The Manuals
• iPhone Artistry
• Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
• The Joy of iPhotography: Smart pictures from your smart phone