BizStore » Books » Choosing Real: An Invitation to Celebrate When Life Doesn't Go as Planned
Brand: Barbour Publishing Company
Feature: Choosing Real An Invitation to Celebrate When Life Doesn t Go as Planned
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Shiloh Run Press
Manufacturer: Shiloh Run Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2016-12-01
Publisher: Shiloh Run Press
Studio: Shiloh Run Press
• Choosing Real An Invitation to Celebrate When Life Doesn t Go as Planned
Are you ready to release your control of needing to be everything for everyone?
In Choosing REAL, author Bekah Pogue walks with us into life’s unplanned circumstances--specifically frantic schedules, pain, transition, feelings of unworthiness, loneliness, and tension--and reminds us it is in these.very.moments where God invites us to notice, respond, and even celebrate an authentic relationship with Him through every.little.detail despite our own efforts or work. The result? A connection between real life and faith so that they are one and the same.
When we enjoy God's company first--the heavenly Creator will transform our minds to view our schedules, work, relationships, parenting, and responsibilities as opportunities to dance in life's storms and honor how beautiful simple can be. Better than our ideal party, it is He who is inviting us, setting the table, breathing peace and freedom into details we aren’t in control of. When we recognize how He surprises us by using our greatest pains and detours to draw us to a beautiful dependence on Him--freedom and peace replace control and worry.
Put aside what-could-be and instead embrace what is? The invitation is yours. . .choose Real today.
• Wait and See: Finding Peace in God's Pauses and Plans
• No More Faking Fine: Ending the Pretending
• We Stood Upon Stars: Finding God in Lost Places
• Loving My Actual Life: An Experiment in Relishing What's Right in Front of Me
• When God Says "Wait": navigating life’s detours and delays without losing your faith, your friends, or your mind
• Still Waiting: Hope for When God Doesn’t Give You What You Want
• Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely
• Nothing to Prove: Why We Can Stop Trying So Hard
• Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living
• Finding I AM - Bible Study Book: How Jesus Fully Satisfies the Cry of Your Heart