BizStore » Books » The Art and Craft of Tea: An Enthusiast's Guide to Selecting, Brewing, and Serving Exquisite Tea
BizStore » Book
The Art and Craft of Tea: An Enthusiast's Guide to Selecting, Brewing, and Serving Exquisite Tea
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Quarry Books
Manufacturer: Quarry Books
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 2015-11-01
Publisher: Quarry Books
Studio: Quarry Books
Let Joseph Wesley Uhl be your guide to the entire world of tea; from peeks into tea production around the world to brewing your own blends at home.
"Water is the mother of tea, a teapot its father, and fire the teacher." -- Chinese Proverb
As one of the most consumed beverages in the world, a cup of tea is a common shared experience across cultures and traditions. Companies and consumers alike are reawakening to the benefits of high-quality, unprocessed, natural beverages, and tea is a perfect obsession for anyone interested in artisan food and healthy eating.
In The Art and Craft of Tea, entrepreneur and enthusiast Joseph Wesley Uhl brings to the story of tea its due reverence, making its history, traditions, and possibilities accessible to all. If you want to go beyond reading and enter your kitchen, Joseph offers "recipes" for creating your own tea blends using natural ingredients.
Inside you'll find:
- A detailed overview of tea's history and origins
- Thoughtful descriptions of global brewing methods
- Innovative ideas for iced tea, tea cocktails, and DIY blends.
• The Tea Enthusiast's Handbook: A Guide to Enjoying the World's Best Teas
• Tea: History, Terroirs, Varieties
• The Tea Book: Experience the World s Finest Teas, Qualities, Infusions, Rituals, Recipes
• The Tea Book: All Things Tea
• The Story of Tea: A Cultural History and Drinking Guide
• 20,000 Secrets of Tea: The Most Effective Ways to Benefit from Nature's Healing Herbs
• Homegrown Tea: An Illustrated Guide to Planting, Harvesting, and Blending Teas and Tisanes
• Healing Herbal Teas: Learn to Blend 101 Specially Formulated Teas for Stress Management, Common Ailments, Seasonal Health, and Immune Support
• Tea Sommelier: A Step-by-Step Guide
• The World Atlas of Tea: From the Leaf to the Cup, the World's Teas Explored and Enjoyed