BizStore » Books » Gramática para la composición
Edition: tercera edición
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Georgetown University Press
Manufacturer: Georgetown University Press
MPN: 125 color illus., 50 b&w illus.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 560
Publication Date: 2015-12-02
Publisher: Georgetown University Press
Studio: Georgetown University Press
Integrating grammar and composition, this new edition of the best-selling textbook guides the advanced student through progressively more complex types of writing by organizing the grammar lessons on a functionalist basis around the needs of composition. This innovative approach to teaching Spanish grammar and composition promotes systematic language development and enables students to strengthen their expressive and editing skills in the language in order to write more effectively and confidently.
Refined by years of classroom testing and analysis of the problems students encounter, this new edition features the following:
• A new, colorful design helps students navigate the book more easily and engages visual learning strategies.
• Readings for the major composition exercises have been updated to stress authentic, connected discourse.
• A fully redesigned companion website (www.books.quia.com) that works with both PCs and Macs and is sold separately.
• The site offers two-thirds more activities than the previous edition and features an instructor's interface for tracking student progress.
• Streamlined treatment of points of grammar, including an explanation for more than twelve functions of se with a rule of subject reflexivization.
• The instructor's manual for Gramática para la composición, tercera edición is available for free on the press's website. A wonderful resource for instructors, the manual includes details on updates to the new edition, suggested lesson sequences for different course lengths, and a sectional index of the text.
• El cuento hispánico: A Graded Literary Anthology
• El espejo enterrado / The Buried Mirror (Spanish Edition)
• Crónica de una muerte anunciada (Spanish Edition)
• Tradición y cambio: Lecturas sobre la cultura latinoamericana contemporánea (Spanish Edition)
• Culturas de Espana (World Languages)
• En Otra Voz: Antologia de la Literatura Hispana de los Estados Unidos (Recovering the U.S. Hispanic Literary Heritage) (Spanish Edition)
• Aproximaciones al estudio de la literatura hispánica
• Mexicans & Americans: Cracking the Culture Code
• The Ultimate Spanish Verb Review and Practice, Second Edition (Ultimate Review and Practice)
• Latinoamérica: Presente y pasado (4th Edition)