BizStore » Books » Run Fast. Eat Slow.: Nourishing Recipes for Athletes
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Rodale Books
Manufacturer: Rodale Books
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2016-08-09
Publisher: Rodale Books
Release Date: 2016-08-09
Studio: Rodale Books
Fuel up like 2017 New York City Marathon Champion Shalane Flanagan.
From world-class marathoner and 4-time Olympian Shalane Flanagan and chef Elyse Kopecky comes a whole foods, flavor-forward cookbook—and New York Times bestseller—that proves food can be indulgent and nourishing at the same time. Finally here's a cookbook for runners that shows fat is essential for flavor and performance and that counting calories, obsessing over protein, and restrictive dieting does more harm than good.
Packed with more than 100 recipes for every part of your day, mind-blowing nutritional wisdom, and inspiring stories from two fitness-crazed women that became fast friends over 15 years ago, Run Fast. Eat Slow. has all the bases covered. You'll find no shortage of delicious meals, satisfying snacks, thirst-quenching drinks, and wholesome treats—all made without refined sugar and flour. Fan favorites include Can't Beet Me Smoothie, Arugula Cashew Pesto, High-Altitude Bison Meatballs, Superhero Muffins, Kale Radicchio Salad with Farro, and Double Chocolate Teff Cookies.
• Run Fast. Cook Fast. Eat Slow.: Quick-Fix Recipes for Hangry Athletes
• Strong: A Runner's Guide to Boosting Confidence and Becoming the Best Version of You
• The Runner's World Cookbook: 150 Ultimate Recipes for Fueling Up and Slimming Down--While Enjoying Every Bite
• Runner's World Meals on the Run: 150 energy-packed recipes in 30 minutes or less
• The Endurance Training Diet & Cookbook: The How, When, and What for Fueling Runners and Triathletes to Improve Performance
• ROAR: How to Match Your Food and Fitness to Your Unique Female Physiology for Optimum Performance, Great Health, and a Strong, Lean Body for Life
• Believe Training Journal (Bright Teal Edition)
• Believe Training Journal (Classic Red, Updated Edition)
• The Runner's World Vegetarian Cookbook: 150 Delicious and Nutritious Meatless Recipes to Fuel Your Every Step
• The Endurance Diet: Discover the 5 Core Habits of the World’s Greatest Athletes to Look, Feel, and Perform Better