BizStore » Books » Run Fast. Eat Slow.: Nourishing Recipes for Athletes
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Rodale Books
Manufacturer: Rodale Books
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2016-08-09
Publisher: Rodale Books
Release Date: 2016-08-09
Studio: Rodale Books
Fuel up like 2017 New York City Marathon Champion Shalane Flanagan.
From world-class marathoner and 4-time Olympian Shalane Flanagan and chef Elyse Kopecky comes a whole foods, flavor-forward cookbook—and New York Times bestseller—that proves food can be indulgent and nourishing at the same time. Finally here's a cookbook for runners that shows fat is essential for flavor and performance and that counting calories, obsessing over protein, and restrictive dieting does more harm than good.
Packed with more than 100 recipes for every part of your day, mind-blowing nutritional wisdom, and inspiring stories from two fitness-crazed women that became fast friends over 15 years ago, Run Fast. Eat Slow. has all the bases covered. You'll find no shortage of delicious meals, satisfying snacks, thirst-quenching drinks, and wholesome treats—all made without refined sugar and flour. Fan favorites include Can't Beet Me Smoothie, Arugula Cashew Pesto, High-Altitude Bison Meatballs, Superhero Muffins, Kale Radicchio Salad with Farro, and Double Chocolate Teff Cookies.
• Run Fast. Cook Fast. Eat Slow.: Quick-Fix Recipes for Hangry Athletes
• Strong: A Runner's Guide to Boosting Confidence and Becoming the Best Version of You
• Runner's World Meals on the Run: 150 energy-packed recipes in 30 minutes or less
• The Runner's World Cookbook: 150 Ultimate Recipes for Fueling Up and Slimming Down--While Enjoying Every Bite
• Racing Weight Cookbook: Lean, Light Recipes for Athletes (Racing Weight Series)
• Let Your Mind Run: A Memoir of Thinking My Way to Victory
• Hansons Marathon Method: Run Your Fastest Marathon the Hansons Way
• The Runner's World Vegetarian Cookbook: 150 Delicious and Nutritious Meatless Recipes to Fuel Your Every Step
• Marathon: The Ultimate Training Guide: Advice, Plans, and Programs for Half and Full Marathons
• Shut Up and Run: How to Get Up, Lace Up, and Sweat with Swagger