BizStore » Books » The Marriage Counseling Workbook: 8 Steps to a Strong and Lasting Relationship
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Althea Press
Manufacturer: Althea Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 270
Publication Date: 2018-03-13
Publisher: Althea Press
Release Date: 2018-03-13
Studio: Althea Press
With exercises and examples from real-life marriage counseling sessions―The Marriage Counseling Workbook will reconstruct how you and your spouse think about, communicate with, and show love for one another.
Many people want stronger marriages―but few know how to create them. This dilemma is at the crux of Dr. Emily Cook’s marriage counseling work. In her private practice, Dr. Cook helps couples pinpoint the cause of their troubles and recreate a deep, lasting connection. Whether you’re newly married or have been married for years, The Marriage Counseling Workbook offers step-by-step marriage counseling exercises for learning to talk about the tough issues and build ongoing skills for healthy communication.
The Marriage Counseling Workbook provides the tools and support you need to achieve a stronger, healthier marriage. In The Marriage Counseling Workbook you will find:
Marriage counseling requires a commitment to your relationship―and to the marriage counseling itself. Like your very own marriage counseling specialist, The Marriage Counseling Workbook will be with you every step of the way as you commit to restoring the health and happiness of your marriage.
• Couples Therapy Workbook
• Communication in Marriage: How to Communicate with Your Spouse Without Fighting
• The Power of Two Workbook: Communication Skills for a Strong & Loving Marriage
• The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert
• Couples Counseling: A Step by Step Guide for Therapists
• Loving Your Spouse When You Feel Like Walking Away: Real Help for Desperate Hearts in Difficult Marriages
• The High-Conflict Couple: A Dialectical Behavior Therapy Guide to Finding Peace, Intimacy, and Validation
• The Relationship Skills Workbook: A Do-It-Yourself Guide to a Thriving Relationship
• One More Try: What to Do When Your Marriage Is Falling Apart
• Emotional and Sexual Intimacy in Marriage: How to Connect or Reconnect With Your Spouse, Grow Together, and Strengthen Your Marriage