BizStore » Books » Fight Back With Joy: Celebrate More. Regret Less. Stare Down Your Greatest Fears
Brand: FaithWords/Hachette Book Group
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Worthy Books
Manufacturer: Worthy Books
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2015-01-06
Publisher: Worthy Books
Release Date: 2015-01-06
Studio: Worthy Books
When Margaret Feinberg learned she had cancer, she knew she would need great strength to overcome it. She believed the weapon she selected for the battle would change everything. And she decided that weapon would be joy.
It’s the Weapon You Can Use to Fight Life’s Greatest Battles.
Through months of treatment, questions, and hopes, Margaret discovered that joy is a far more dynamic force than most of us realize. It has the power to reignite our passion for laughter and celebration. It can free us to rise above endless demands as we become more content and thankful. It can change unchangeable circumstances and bring a peace rooted in the remarkable love of God.
Here Margaret shares her journey of using joy to fight back fear, regret, and pain. Whatever you face today, discover with Margaret how to embrace a way of living that’s deeper and fuller than you’ve ever known—a life radiant with joy.
• Fight Back With Joy: Celebrate More, Regret Less, Stare Down Your Greatest Fears Member's Workbook
• Flourish: Live Free, Live Loved
• Taste and See: Discovering God among Butchers, Bakers, and Fresh Food Makers
• Scouting the Divine: My Search for God in Wine, Wool, and Wild Honey
• Wonderstruck: Awaken to the Nearness of God
• Promises of Joy: An Adult Coloring Book
• The Sacred Echo
• Taste and See Study Guide with DVD: Discovering God Among Butchers, Bakers, and Fresh Food Makers
• Hungry for God: Hearing God's Voice in the Ordinary and the Everyday
• That's Good! That's Bad!