BizStore » Books » Expedition to the Mountains of the Moon (A Burton & Swinburne Adventure)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 399
Publication Date: 2012-01-24
Release Date: 2012-01-24
It is 1863, but not the one it should be. Time has veered wildly off course, and now the first moves are being made that will lead to a devastating world war and the fall of the British Empire. Caught in a tangled web of cause, effect, and inevitability, little does Burton realize that the stakes are far higher than even he suspects. A final confrontation comes in the mist-shrouded Mountains of the Moon, in war- torn Africa of 1914, and in Green Park, London, where, in the year 1840, Burton must face the man responsible for altering time: Spring Heeled Jack!
Burton and Swinburne's third adventure is filled with eccentric steam-driven technology, grotesque characters, and bizarre events, completing the three-volume story arc begun in The Strange Affair of Spring Heeled Jack and The Curious Case of the Clockwork Man.
• The Curious Case of the Clockwork Man (A Burton & Swinburne Adventure)
• The Secret of Abdu El Yezdi: A Burton & Swinburne Adventure
• The Strange Affair of Spring Heeled Jack (A Burton & Swinburne Adventure)
• The Return of the Discontinued Man: A Burton & Swinburne Adventure
• The Rise of the Automated Aristocrats: A Burton & Swinburne Adventure
• The Fall of Gondolin
• Romulus Buckle & the City of the Founders (The Chronicles of the Pneumatic Zeppelin)