BizStore » Books » The Complete Idiot's Guide to Running, 3rd Edition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 336
Publication Date: 2010-12-07
Release Date: 2010-12-07
The perfect book to get readers up and running-by a major name in marathons.
The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to Running, Third Edition, offers instruction on developing ideal running techniques for personal fitness or competition. Through easy-to-follow steps designed to gradually build their abilities, readers learn how to choose reliable running gear and create an effective training and running program.
•Features expert tips on nutrition, reducing stress with exercise, avoiding and treating injuries, and entering 5K, 10K, and half and full marathons
•Provides basic training plans and illustrations of stretching positions, muscle diagrams, running apparel, and more
• Runner's World Big Book of Running for Beginners: Lose Weight, Get Fit, and Have Fun
• Running For Dummies
• The Beginning Runner's Handbook: The Proven 13-Week Walk/Run Program
• The Complete Idiot's Guide to Marathon Training
• Runner's World Complete Book of Beginning Running
• Running a Marathon For Dummies