BizStore » Books » Stop the Fight!: An Illustrated Guide for Couples: How to Break Free from the 12 Most Common Arguments and Build a Relationship That Lasts
BizStore » Book
Stop the Fight!: An Illustrated Guide for Couples: How to Break Free from the 12 Most Common Arguments and Build a Relationship That Lasts
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: The Experiment
Manufacturer: The Experiment
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 304
Publication Date: 2015-10-27
Publisher: The Experiment
Studio: The Experiment
This Illustrated Guide for Couples Ends 12 Hurtful Arguments Once and for All!
Conflict within relationships is complex and challenging to overcome. In her 20 years of working with couples, clinical psychologist Michelle Brody found a way to make change simpler. Her secret: clear and lighthearted illustrations that help couples literally see what’s driving their battles and blocking their bond, so they can chart a course together to stop the fights.
Stop the Fight! includes more than 300 illustrations to help couples unlock the destructive cycles that drive the birthday fight, the difficult relatives fight, and other familiar battles. Going beyond common relationship advice, the tools in Stop the Fight! will help you understand the big picture and create lifelong change.
• Talk to Me Like I'm Someone You Love, revised edition: Relationship Repair in a Flash
• Communication Miracles for Couples: Easy and Effective Tools to Create More Love and Less Conflict
• Anger Management Workbook for Men: Take Control of Your Anger and Master Your Emotions
• Overcoming Anger in Your Relationship: How to Break the Cycle of Arguments, Put-Downs, and Stony Silences
• Fight Less, Love More: 5-Minute Conversations to Change Your Relationship without Blowing Up or Giving In
• Couple Skills: Making Your Relationship Work
• The High-Conflict Couple: A Dialectical Behavior Therapy Guide to Finding Peace, Intimacy, and Validation
• The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert
• A guide on how to STOP ARGUING: Protect quality time, prevent bickering, preserve love, enjoy life.
• Talk to Me Like I'm Someone You Love: Relationship Repair in a Flash--64 Flash Cards for Real Life (Tarcher Inspiration Cards)