BizStore » Books » Text Mining and Analysis: Practical Methods, Examples, and Case Studies Using SAS
Brand: Brand: SAS Institute
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: SAS Institute
Manufacturer: SAS Institute
MPN: black & white illustrations
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 340
Publication Date: 2014-11-22
Publisher: SAS Institute
Release Date: 2014-11-22
Studio: SAS Institute
• Used Book in Good Condition
Big data: It's unstructured, it's coming at you fast, and there's lots of it. In fact, the majority of big data is text-oriented, thanks to the proliferation of online sources such as blogs, emails, and social media.
However, having big data means little if you can't leverage it with analytics. Now you can explore the large volumes of unstructured text data that your organization has collected with Text Mining and Analysis: Practical Methods, Examples, and Case Studies Using SAS.
This hands-on guide to text analytics using SAS provides detailed, step-by-step instructions and explanations on how to mine your text data for valuable insight. Through its comprehensive approach, you'll learn not just how to analyze your data, but how to collect, cleanse, organize, categorize, explore, and interpret it as well. Text Mining and Analysis also features an extensive set of case studies, so you can see examples of how the applications work with real-world data from a variety of industries.
Text analytics enables you to gain insights about your customers' behaviors and sentiments. Leverage your organization's text data, and use those insights for making better business decisions with Text Mining and Analysis.
This book is part of the SAS Press program.
• Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner: Practical Solutions for Business Applications, Third Edition
• Data Mining Techniques: For Marketing, Sales, and Customer Relationship Management
• Customer Segmentation and Clustering Using SAS Enterprise Miner, Third Edition
• Storytelling with Data: A Data Visualization Guide for Business Professionals
• The Little SAS Book: A Primer, Fifth Edition
• Decision Trees for Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner
• Text Mining with R: A Tidy Approach
• Logistic Regression Using SAS: Theory and Application, Second Edition
• Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner: Practical Solutions for Business Applications, Second Edition
• The Little SAS Enterprise Guide Book