BizStore » Books » Embroidery Pocket Guide (Leisure Arts #56019)
Edition: Lam Poc Cr
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Leisure Arts, Inc.
Manufacturer: Leisure Arts, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 12
Publication Date: 2010-07-01
Publisher: Leisure Arts, Inc.
Studio: Leisure Arts, Inc.
Embroidery Pocket Guide (Leisure Arts #56019) is the handiest reference guide for embroiders ever -- a laminated pocket-size encyclopedia of the most popular stitches and much more. Approximately 8.5 inches tall by 4.625 inches wide, the guide folds out accordion-style with information on supplies and stitching tips, plus illustrated stitch guides. Featured stitches are backstitches, blanket stitches, chain stitches, couching stitches, cross stitches, featherstitches, filling stitches, running stitches, satin stitches, and weaving stitches. A ruler is printed along the edge for convenience.
• Doodle Stitching Transfer Pack
• Crazy Quilt Stitches (Leisure Arts #56002) (Pocket Guide)
• Hand Embroidery Stitches At-A-Glance: Carry-Along Reference Guide (Landauer) Pocket-Size Step-by-Step Illustrated How-To for 30 Favorite Stitches, plus Tips & Techniques and Needle & Thread Charts
• Doodle Stitching: Fresh & Fun Embroidery for Beginners
• Embroidery: A Beginner's Step-by-Step Guide to Stitches and Techniques (Design Originals) More than 70 Stitches; Instructions for Hand & Machine Methods, Plus Regional Traditions
• The Embroidered Garden: Stitching through the Seasons of a Flower Garden (Make Good: Crafts + Life)
• The Embroidery Stitch Bible: Over 200 Stitches Photographed with Easy to Follow Charts (Artist/Craft Bible Series)
• Hand Embroidery Basics: Learn How to Hand Embroidery Basic Stitches and Techniques