BizStore » Books » The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
BizStore » Book
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
Brand: Marie Kondo
Feature: Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Ten Speed Press
Manufacturer: Ten Speed Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2014-10-14
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
Release Date: 2014-10-14
Studio: Ten Speed Press
• Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
This #1 New York Times best-selling guide to decluttering your home from Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes readers step-by-step through her revolutionary KonMari Method for simplifying, organizing, and storing.
Despite constant efforts to declutter your home, do papers still accumulate like snowdrifts and clothes pile up like a tangled mess of noodles?
Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes tidying to a whole new level, promising that if you properly simplify and organize your home once, you’ll never have to do it again. Most methods advocate a room-by-room or little-by-little approach, which doom you to pick away at your piles of stuff forever. The KonMari Method, with its revolutionary category-by-category system, leads to lasting results. In fact, none of Kondo’s clients have lapsed (and she still has a three-month waiting list).
With detailed guidance for determining which items in your house “spark joy” (and which don’t), this international bestseller featuring Tokyo’s newest lifestyle phenomenon will help you clear your clutter and enjoy the unique magic of a tidy home—and the calm, motivated mindset it can inspire.
• Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up (The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up)
• The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up: A Magical Story
• The Joy of Less: A Minimalist Guide to Declutter, Organize, and Simplify (Updated and Revised)
• The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and Your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter
• The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide)
• Goodbye, Things: The New Japanese Minimalism
• Simply Clean: The Proven Method for Keeping Your Home Organized, Clean, and Beautiful in Just 10 Minutes a Day
• Effortless Healing: 9 Simple Ways to Sidestep Illness, Shed Excess Weight, and Help Your Body Fix Itself
• The Art of Discarding: How to Get Rid of Clutter and Find Joy
• The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)