BizStore » Books » The 2-Hour Job Search: Using Technology to Get the Right Job Faster
Brand: Steve Dalton
Feature: The 2 Hour Job Search Using Technology to Get the Right Job Faster
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Ten Speed Press
Manufacturer: Ten Speed Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2012-03-06
Publisher: Ten Speed Press
Release Date: 2012-03-06
Studio: Ten Speed Press
• The 2 Hour Job Search Using Technology to Get the Right Job Faster
A job-search manual that gives career seekers a systematic, tech-savvy formula to efficiently and effectively target potential employers and secure the essential first interview.
The 2-Hour Job Search shows job-seekers how to work smarter (and faster) to secure first interviews. Through a prescriptive approach, Dalton explains how to wade through the Internet’s sea of information and create a job-search system that relies on mainstream technology such as Excel, Google, LinkedIn, and alumni databases to create a list of target employers, contact them, and then secure an interview—with only two hours of effort. Avoiding vague tips like “leverage your contacts,” Dalton tells job-hunters exactly what to do and how to do it. This empowering book focuses on the critical middle phase of the job search and helps readers bring organization to what is all too often an ineffectual and frustrating process.
• The 20-Minute Networking Meeting - Graduate Edition: Learn to Network. Get a Job.
• What Color Is Your Parachute? 2018: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
• Modernize Your Resume (Modernize Your Career)
• The 20-Minute Networking Meeting - Professional Edition: Learn to Network. Get a Job.
• Getting from College to Career Rev Ed: Your Essential Guide to Succeeding in the Real World
• Modernize Your Job Search Letters: Get Noticed. Get Hired (Modernize Your Career)
• Wait, How Do I Write This Email?
• Get a Financial Life: Personal Finance in Your Twenties and Thirties
• The 20-Minute Networking Meeting - Executive Edition: Learn to Network. Get a Job.
• Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today