BizStore » Books » The Zen Leader: 10 Ways to Go From Barely Managing to Leading Fearlessly
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Career Press
Manufacturer: Career Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 272
Publication Date: 2012-04-22
Publisher: Career Press
Release Date: 2016-05-23
Studio: Career Press
Leaders today face nearly impossible tasks. Forced to do more with less, expand globally, innovate quickly, inspire broadly and--oh, yes--balance work and family. How can one manage all this pressure?
The Zen Leader does not encourage you to just "be peaceful." Neither does it suggest you work harder, faster, or ignore the pressure. Quite the opposite: it's about using the pressure to propel "flips" in consciousness that create transformational leaders, leaders who create the future with joy and enthusiasm, rather than drive themselves and their people to exhaustion.
The Zen Leader guides you through 10 "flips" that take you from barely managing to mastering change--not by doing more, zoning out, or pretending you have all the answers. Chapter by chapter, You'll learn how to make the "flips" that reframe your life, your leadership, and your world. Discover how you can get out of your own way and realize The Zen Leader in you.
• Leadership: Research Findings, Practice, and Skills (MindTap Course List)
• Your Body Is Your Brain: Leverage Your Somatic Intelligence to Find Purpose, Build Resilience, Deepen Relationships and Lead More Powerfully
• Reinventing Organizations
• Leadership Embodiment: How the Way We Sit and Stand Can Change the Way We Think and Speak
• Move to Greatness: Focusing the Four Essential Energies of a Whole and Balanced Leader
• Mastering Leadership: An Integrated Framework for Breakthrough Performance and Extraordinary Business Results
• The New Psychology of Leadership: Identity, Influence and Power
• Strategic Management
• Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization
• Presence-Based Leadership: Complexity Practices for Clarity, Resilience, and Results That Matter