BizStore » Books » The Complete Guide to Planning Your Estate In Florida: A Step-By-Step Plan to Protect Your Assets, Limit Your Taxes, and Ensure Your Wishes Are Fulfilled for Florida Residents
BizStore » Book
The Complete Guide to Planning Your Estate In Florida: A Step-By-Step Plan to Protect Your Assets, Limit Your Taxes, and Ensure Your Wishes Are Fulfilled for Florida Residents
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Atlantic Publishing Group Inc.
Manufacturer: Atlantic Publishing Group Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 336
Publication Date: 2011-02-01
Publisher: Atlantic Publishing Group Inc.
Studio: Atlantic Publishing Group Inc.
What happens to your estate after you are gone is very much within your control. Estate planning is not only for the wealthy; it is for everyone. It is simply the process of deciding where your assets are to be distributed after your death. For those people who wish to preserve their assets for designated purposes such as family or special charities it becomes necessary to make special advance preparations.
• Davenport's Florida Wills And Estate Planning Legal Forms: Second Edition
• Florida Wills, Trusts, and Estates: Cases and Materials
• Your Florida Will, Trusts, & Estates Explained: Simply Important Information You Need to Know (Back-To-Basics)
• Florida Wills and Estates: 2017
• Get It Together: Organize Your Records So Your Family Won't Have To
• Estate Planning for the Florida Resident: Easy to read guide to help plan your Florida estate, protect your assets, minimize tax exposure, and navigate will contests & guardianship procedures