BizStore » Books » The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide
Brand: Center Street
Feature: Center Street
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Center Street
Manufacturer: Center Street
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2011-01-05
Publisher: Center Street
Studio: Center Street
• Center Street
For years, Elisabeth Hasselbeck couldn't figure out what was making her sick. She asked doctors and consulted nutritionists, but no one seemed to have any answers. It wasn't until spending time in the Australian Outback, living off the land on the grueling Survivor TV show, that, ironically, her symptoms vanished. Returning home, she pinpointed the food that made her sick -- gluten, the binding element in wheat. By simply eliminating it from her diet, she was able to enjoy a completely normal, healthy life. But that wasn't all. Hasselbeck discovered the myriad benefits that anyone can enjoy from a gluten-free diet: from weight loss and increased energy to even the alleviation of the conditions of autism.
In this all-inclusive book, Hasselbeck shares her hard-earned wisdom on living life without gluten and loving it. She gives you everything you need to know to start living a gluten-free life, from defining gluten - where to find it, how to read food labels - to targeting gluten-free products, creating G-Free shopping lists, sharing recipes, and managing G-Free living with family and friends.
Download the free companion app Eating Out G-Free.
• Deliciously G-Free: Food So Flavorful They'll Never Believe It's Gluten-Free
• The Everything Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Cookbook: Includes Butternut Squash with Walnuts and Vanilla, Peruvian Roast Chicken with Red Potatoes, Lamb ... Pumpkin Spice Lattes...and hundreds more!
• Living Gluten-Free For Dummies
• Celiac Disease (Newly Revised and Updated): A Hidden Epidemic
• Gluten-Free Diet for Beginners: Create Your Gluten-Free Lifestyle for Vibrant Health, Wellness and Weight Loss (Mouth-Watering Recipes Included) ... Diet, Gluten-Free Recipes) (Volume 1)
• The First Year: Celiac Disease and Living Gluten-Free: An Essential Guide for the Newly Diagnosed
• Mayo Clinic Going Gluten Free: Essential Guide to Managing Celiac Disease and Related Conditions
• Jennifer's Way: My Journey with Celiac Disease--What Doctors Don't Tell You and How You Can Learn to Live Again
• The Gluten-Free Bible
• Deliciously G-Free: Food So Flavorful They'll Never Believe It's Gluten-Free by Elisabeth Hasselbeck (2012-01-03)