BizStore » Books » Adirondack Park [Map Pack Bundle] (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
Brand: Nat Geo
Color: One Color
Feature: Map 742 (Lake Placid/High Peaks) covers: High Peaks, Hoffman Notch, Dix Mt., Sentinel Range, Giant Mt., Jay Mt. Wilderness area, and Wild Forests. Map 743 (Lake George/Great Sacandaga) covers: Pharaoh Lake and Hoffman Notch Wilderness Areas; Lake George, Hammond Pond, and Wilcox Lake Wild Forests; Ticonderoga, Schroon Lake, Warrensburg, and Lake Luzerne.
Format: Folded Map
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: National Geographic Maps
Manufacturer: National Geographic Maps
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 10
Publication Date: 2013-01-01
Publisher: National Geographic Maps
Size: One Size
Studio: National Geographic Maps
• Map 742 (Lake Placid/High Peaks) covers: High Peaks, Hoffman Notch, Dix Mt., Sentinel Range, Giant Mt., Jay Mt. Wilderness area, and Wild Forests. Map 743 (Lake George/Great Sacandaga) covers: Pharaoh Lake and Hoffman Notch Wilderness Areas; Lake George, Hammond Pond, and Wilcox Lake Wild Forests; Ticonderoga, Schroon Lake, Warrensburg, and Lake Luzerne.
• Map 745 (Old Forge/Oswegatchie) covers: Ha-de-ron-dah, Pigeon Lake, Pepperbox, Five Ponds Wilderness Areas, Black River, Fulton Chain, Independence River, Watson's East Triangle, Aldrich Pond, Cranberry Lake, Horseshoe Lake Wild Forests, Lake Lila Primitive Area, Little Tupper Lake, Star Lake, and Tupper Lake. Map 746 (Saranac/Paul Smiths) covers: McKenzie Mountain and Sentinel Range Wilderness Areas, Raquette Boreal, Whitehill, Saranac Lakes, Debar Mt.
• Based on exact reproductions of USGS topographic map information, updated, customized, and enhanced to meet the unique features of each area. Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant paper for long-lasting durability. Includes valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines.
• Easy to view color palette and stunning shaded relief. Scale = 1:75,000. Maps come in a Ziploc-style bag.
• Dimensions: 4 x 9 in. folded, 28 x 32 in. open
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel MapThe Adirondack Map Pack Bundle combines five of our Trails Illustrated maps for New York's Adirondack Park in one value priced bundle. The Adirondack maps were produced in cooperation with the Adirondack Mountain Club (ADK) and include up-to-date trails, mileage charts, use designations and important recreational points of interest (like campgrounds and shelters). Each Adirondack map has been designed to work directly with the Adirondack Mountain Club guide books.
Buy the Map Pack and save 15%!
The Adirondack Park Map Pack includes:
• Catskill Park (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
• High Peaks Trails Map Pack
• White Mountain National Forest [Map Pack Bundle] (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
• Best Easy Day Hikes Adirondacks (Best Easy Day Hikes Series)
• 50 Hikes in the Adirondacks: Short Walks, Day Trips, and Backpacks Throughout the Park, Fourth Edition
• Hiking the Adirondacks: A Guide to the Area's Greatest Hiking Adventures (Falcon Guides)
• Five-Star Trails in the Adirondacks: A Guide to the Most Beautiful Hikes
• Trails of the Adirondack High Peaks
• Discover the Adirondacks: AMC's Guide To The Best Hiking, Biking, And Paddling (AMC Discover Series)
• Catskill Trails Map