BizStore » Books » Audiology: Science to Practice, Second Edition
Edition: Second Edition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Plural Publishing, Inc.
Manufacturer: Plural Publishing, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 426
Publication Date: 2013-03-15
Publisher: Plural Publishing, Inc.
Studio: Plural Publishing, Inc.
Audiology: Science to Practice, Second Edition is a textbook for undergraduate students in audiology and speech-language pathology and for graduate students beginning an AuD program who may not have a previous background in the subject. It is designed to cover the content of both two-course sequences (Hearing Science and Principles of Audiology) as well as combined courses - providing a level of consistency in presentation. Chapters cover hearing science, diagnostic procedures, an introduction to hearing aids, and extensive coverage of anatomy and physiology of the auditory and vestibular systems. The author has taught an Introduction to Audiology course for more than 20 years, and has truly designed this text with the student in mind.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
A companion student workbook, Audiology Workbook is also available and sold separately.
• Audiology Workbook, Second Edition
• Speech Science Primer: Physiology, Acoustics, and Perception of Speech
• Introduction to Clinical Methods in Communication Disorders
• Preclinical Speech Science: Anatomy, Physiology, Acoustics, and Perception, Second Edition
• Neuroanatomy for Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
• Fundamentals of Phonetics: A Practical Guide for Students (4th Edition)
• Anatomy & Physiology for Speech, Language, and Hearing, 5th (with Anatesse Software Printed Access Card)
• Language Development From Theory to Practice (3rd Edition)
• Language Development: Foundations, Processes, and Clinical Applications
• Assessment in Speech-Language Pathology: A Resource Manual (includes Premium Web Site 2-Semester Printed Access Card)