BizStore » Books » Handcrafted Wire Findings: Techniques and Designs for Custom Jewelry Components
Feature: Interweave Press
Item Dimensions: Array
MPN: 999 A136
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 128
Publication Date: 2011-06-14
• Interweave Press
Add personal style at minimal cost with custom-made findings!
Why spend hundreds of dollars stocking up on expensive manufactured clasps, jump rings, ear wires, bails, and more when you can make exactly what you need for a fraction of the cost? Making custom findings enables jewelry makers to affordably create just the right component to complement their own jewelry designs.
Handcrafted Wire Findings looks at your wire stash and focuses on how to create custom, professional-quality findings. With fundamental skills for beginners that progress to more sophisticated designs, this book covers techniques such as basic wirework, texturizing, silver fusing, adding patina, and traditional finishes.
Included are over 30 projects for making custom wire findings, each accompanied by step-by-step photographs and directions to ensure success.
• Handcraft Wire Jewelry: Chains•Clasps•Pendants
• Simple Soldering: A Beginner's Guide to Jewelry Making
• The Missing Link: From Basic to Beautiful Wirework Jewelry
• Making Wire & Bead Jewelry: Artful Wirework Techniques
• Beautiful Wire Jewelry for Beaders: Creative Wirework Projects for All Levels
• Fine Art Wire Weaving: Weaving Techniques for Stunning Jewelry Designs
• Wire Style: 50 Unique Jewelry Designs
• 101 Wire Earrings: Step-by-Step Projects & Techniques
• Timeless Wire Weaving: The Complete Course
• Build Your Own Wire Pendants