BizStore » Books » Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2014-11-04
Release Date: 2014-11-04
How do successful companies create products people can’t put down?
Why do some products capture widespread attention while others flop? What makes us engage with certain products out of sheer habit? Is there a pattern underlying how technologies hook us?
• Fascinating examples from the iPhone to Twitter, Pinterest to the Bible App, and many other habit-forming products.
• Contagious: Why Things Catch On
• The Design of Everyday Things: Revised and Expanded Edition
• INSPIRED: How to Create Tech Products Customers Love
• Invisible Influence: The Hidden Forces that Shape Behavior
• Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising
• Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
• Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days
• How to Build a Billion Dollar App
• Hacking Growth: How Today's Fastest-Growing Companies Drive Breakout Success
• The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses