BizStore » Books » Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2014-11-04
Release Date: 2014-11-04
How do successful companies create products people can’t put down?
Why do some products capture widespread attention while others flop? What makes us engage with certain products out of sheer habit? Is there a pattern underlying how technologies hook us?
• Fascinating examples from the iPhone to Twitter, Pinterest to the Bible App, and many other habit-forming products.
• Contagious: Why Things Catch On
• Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising
• Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
• The Design of Everyday Things: Revised and Expanded Edition
• The Lean Product Playbook: How to Innovate with Minimum Viable Products and Rapid Customer Feedback
• Inspired: How To Create Products Customers Love
• Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days
• Hacking Growth: How Today's Fastest-Growing Companies Drive Breakout Success
• How to Build a Billion Dollar App
• Traction: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth