BizStore » Books » You Already Know How to Be Great: A Simple Way to Remove Interference and Unlock Your Greatest Potential
BizStore » Book
You Already Know How to Be Great: A Simple Way to Remove Interference and Unlock Your Greatest Potential
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2010-10-14
Release Date: 2010-10-14
A bold new approach to performance by one of the top coaches in the country.
In trying to improve-on the playing field, in the office, or even at home-most people seek out new information to get to the next level. They read a book, attend a class, or hire an expert to give them an edge.
But Alan Fine, an accomplished tennis, golf, and executive coach and a renowned authority on peak performance, believes that this "outside-in" method is precisely what's holding you back from doing your best work. He's found the biggest obstacle to improved performance isn't not knowing what to do; it's not doing what you already know. Ironically, the quest for information and instructions designed to help you get ahead can often interfere with your ability to focus on doing something.
Fine reveals his simple and proven approach to achieving breakthrough performance. It starts with reducing the interference that blocks your potential through an amazing process called G.R.O.W. (Goal, Reality, Options, Way Forward).
No matter who you are or what you do, You Already Know How to Be Great will help you eliminate what is standing in the way of your goals.
• Coaching for Performance: GROWing Human Potential and Purpose - The Principles and Practice of Coaching and Leadership, 4th Edition
• Leading Across Cultures: Effective Ministry and Mission in the Global Church
• The SPEED of Trust: The One Thing that Changes Everything
• The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever
• Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives
• Why We Do What We Do: Understanding Self-Motivation
• QBQ! The Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability at Work and in Life
• Coaching Questions: A Coach's Guide to Powerful Asking Skills
• Maestro: A Surprising Story About Leading by Listening
• The SPEED of TRUST: The One Thing That Changes Everything