BizStore » Books » The Amazing Way to Reverse Heart Disease Naturally: Beyond the Hypertension Hype: Why Drugs Are Not the Answer
BizStore » Book
The Amazing Way to Reverse Heart Disease Naturally: Beyond the Hypertension Hype: Why Drugs Are Not the Answer
Brand: Brand: Basic Health Publications
Edition: 2nd ed.
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Basic Health Publications, Inc.
Manufacturer: Basic Health Publications, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 198
Publication Date: 2004-01-01
Publisher: Basic Health Publications, Inc.
Studio: Basic Health Publications, Inc.
• Used Book in Good Condition
• Airborne Zesty Orange Effervescent Tablets, 10 count - 1000mg of Vitamin C - Immune Support Supplement (Pack of 3)
• RESPeRATE Blood Pressure Lowering Device
When hypertension is diagnosed, treatment is usually based on expensive drugs, most with dismal side effects and of limited usefulness. Really effective treatment of hypertension calls for getting at the cause, which the author has found often relates to nutritional deficiencies or excesses. Based on extensive research and long clinical experience, the programmes here can open the way to regaining a robust, drug-free way of life.
• The Edge Effect: Achieve Total Health and Longevity with the Balanced Brain Advantage
• Younger You: Unlock the Hidden Power of Your Brain to Look and Feel 15 Years Younger
• Younger Brain, Sharper Mind: A 6-Step Plan for Preserving and Improving Memory and Attention at Any Age from America's Brain Doctor
• Younger (Thinner) You Diet: How Understanding Your Brain Chemistry Can Help You Lose Weight, Reverse Aging, and Fight Disease
• The Younger (Thinner) You Diet: How Understanding Your Brain Chemistry Can Help You Lose Weight, Reverse Aging, and Fight Disease
• Rainbow Diet Recipes
• The Healing Nutrients Within: Facts, Findings, and New Research on Amino Acids
• Younger You by Eric R. Braverman (2006-11-27)
• Blood Pressure Down: The 10-Step Plan to Lower Your Blood Pressure in 4 Weeks--Without Prescription Drugs
• Hypertension and Nutrition