BizStore » Books » Knee Injuries Anatomical Chart
Binding: Wall Chart
Brand: Anatomical Chart Company
Feature: Shows anterior view of normal knee anatomy (patella removed), as well as oblique and posterior views.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1
Publication Date: 2003-01-09
• Shows anterior view of normal knee anatomy (patella removed), as well as oblique and posterior views.
• Illustrates traumatic knee injuries, meniscus, types of meniscus tears, and symptoms of damaged menisci.
• Also shows various sports-related ligament injuries.
• Size is 20 inches by 26 inches - Flexible plastic 1.5 mil lamination - Anatomical Chart.
This chart shows anterior view of normal knee anatomy (patella removed), as well as oblique and posterior views. It illustrates traumatic knee injuries, meniscus, types of meniscus tears, and symptoms of damaged menisci. Various sports-related ligament injuries are also shown. "Three dimensions let you feel texture and form. Three-dimensional images, bold titles, and clear, easy-to-read labels make it easy and fun to learn about the body. The durable, lightweight, non-toxic, recyclable plastic will last indefinitely. The chart has a hole at the top for easy wall hanging, and will also stand up on an easel.
• Anatomy and Injuries of the Shoulder Anatomical Chart
• Laminated Anatomy and Injuries of The Shoulder Poster - Shoulder Joint Anatomical Chart
• Palace Learning Muscular & Skeletal System Anatomical Poster Set - Laminated 2 Chart Set - Human Skeleton & Muscle Anatomy - Double Sided (18 x 27)
• Anatomy and Injuries of the Hip Anatomical Chart
• Ligaments of the Joints Anatomical Chart
• Foot and Ankle Anatomical Chart
• The Muscular System Anatomical Chart Poster Print Laminated Poster 20 x 26in
• Anatomy and Injuries of the Foot and Ankle
• Understanding the Spine chart: Laminated Wall Chart
• Muscular System and Ligaments of The Joints Anatomical Poster Set - Laminated 2 Chart Set - Muscles and Ligaments Anatomy - 18 x 27