BizStore » Books » Introduction to Networks v6 Companion Guide
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Cisco Press
Manufacturer: Cisco Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 704
Publication Date: 2016-12-02
Publisher: Cisco Press
Studio: Cisco Press
Introduction to Networks Companion Guide v6 is the official supplemental textbook for the Introduction to Networks course in the Cisco® Networking Academy® CCNA® Routing and Switching curriculum.
The course introduces the architecture, structure, functions, components, and models of the Internet and computer networks. The principles of IP addressing and fundamentals of Ethernet concepts, media, and operations are introduced to provide a foundation for the curriculum. By the end of the course, you will be able to build simple LANs, perform basic configurations for routers and switches, and implement IP addressing schemes.
The Companion Guide is designed as a portable desk reference to use anytime, anywhere to reinforce the material from the course and organize your time.
The book’s features help you focus on important concepts to succeed in this course:
How To–Look for this icon to study the steps you need to learn to perform certain tasks.
Interactive Activities–Reinforce your understanding of topics with dozens of exercises from the online course identified throughout the book with this icon.
Videos–Watch the videos embedded within the online course.
Packet Tracer Activities–Explore and visualize networking concepts using Packet Tracer. There are 40 exercises interspersed throughout the chapters and provided in the accompanying Labs & Study Guide book.
• Introduction to Networks v6 Labs & Study Guide (Lab Companion)
• Routing and Switching Essentials v6 Companion Guide
• CCNA Routing and Switching Portable Command Guide (ICND1 100-105, ICND2 200-105, and CCNA 200-125) (4th Edition)
• Introduction to Networks v6 Course Booklet (Course Booklets)
• Routing and Switching Essentials v6 Labs & Study Guide (Lab Companion)
• Scaling Networks v6 Companion Guide
• A+ Guide to IT Technical Support (Hardware and Software)
• Interaction Design: Beyond Human-Computer Interaction
• Microsoft Specialist Guide to Microsoft Windows 10 (Exam 70-697, Configuring Windows Devices)
• Connecting Networks v6 Companion Guide