BizStore » Books » Catholic Street Evangelization: Stories of Conversion and Witness
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Ignatius Press
Manufacturer: Ignatius Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 184
Publication Date: 2016-04-15
Publisher: Ignatius Press
Release Date: 2016-04-15
Studio: Ignatius Press
This book begins with the inspiring story of Steve Dawson―his dramatic conversion to Catholicism as a young man and his founding of St. Paul Street Evangelization, an international apostolate that has grown to hundreds of teams in seven countries in just a few years.
Also included are other moving stories of conversion and witness. The authors are ordinary Catholics who have come to love Christ so much that they now talk about Him with total strangers in public places―street corners, parks, and shopping areas. They aren't theologians, nor are they highly trained apologists with Ambrosian rhetorical skills or Dale Carnegie slickness, yet their simple missionary efforts have yielded amazing results.
The book's style is readable, accessible, and conversational. It illustrates the missionary calling of all baptized Christians, including Catholics. It reveals the joy and fulfillment that come to those who humbly yet boldly share the good news of God's mercy with others.
• How to Share Your Faith with Anyone: A Practical Manual for Catholic Evangelization
• Ordinary Christians, Extraordinary Signs: Healing in Evangelization
• MADE THIS WAY
• The Anti-Mary Exposed: Rescuing the Culture from Toxic Femininity
• Into His Likeness: Be Transformed as a Disciple of Christ
• Common Sense Catholicism: How to Resolve our Cultural Crisis
• Saint Joseph Guide for Christian Prayer: The Liturgy of the Hours (2019) (48)
• The Bible Timeline Chart
• From Fire, by Water: My Journey to the Catholic Faith
• Four Witnesses: The Early Church in Her Own Words