BizStore » Books » Colonial Records of Southern Maryland: Trinity Parish & Court Records, Charles County; Christ Church Parish & Marriage Records, Calvert County; St. Andrews & All Faiths Parishes, St. Marys County
BizStore » Book
Colonial Records of Southern Maryland: Trinity Parish & Court Records, Charles County; Christ Church Parish & Marriage Records, Calvert County; St. Andrews & All Faiths Parishes, St. Marys County
Brand: Brand: Heritage Books Inc.
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Heritage Books Inc.
Manufacturer: Heritage Books Inc.
MPN: black & white illustrations
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 189
Publication Date: 2009-02-02
Publisher: Heritage Books Inc.
Studio: Heritage Books Inc.
• Used Book in Good Condition
This work is a compilation of colonial records of these three counties. The very early Charles County records included here were previously published in Charles County Court and Land Records, Volume I and II, and are believed to be the records of Durham Parish. Records of St. Andrew's Parish have been taken from Lucy Harrison's transcription; they were earlier published in Volumes V-VII of the Chronicles of St. Mary's. Calvert County marriages have been abstracted by Mrs. Jourdan from the Scharf Collection. Mrs. Jourdan has consolidated these earlier published records along with the registers of Trinity Parish and the registers of Christ Church Parish and the registers of All Faith's Parish. The only other known vital records of this tri-county area are the Catholic records of St. Mary's County that have been published in Catholic Families of Southern Maryland, by Timothy J. O'Rourke, and are not included here.
• Charles County, Maryland Marriage References and Family Relationships, 1658-1800
• Early Landowners of Maryland Volume 4: Charles County 1640-1710
• Catholic Families of Southern Maryland: Records of Catholic Residents of St. Mary's County in the Eighteenth Century
• Early Landowners of Maryland Volume 3: Calvert County 1640-1710
• Abstracts of Charles County, Maryland Court and Land Records: Volume 2: 1665-1695