BizStore » Books » The Hard Questions: 100 Essential Questions to Ask Before You Say "I Do"
Brand: Brand: Tarcher
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 112
Publication Date: 2007-12-27
Release Date: 2007-12-27
• Used Book in Good Condition
The classic New York Times bestseller
"This book of hard questions and exercises for couples is innovative and exciting." —Andrew Weil, M.D.
In this simple yet profound relationship tool, Susan Piver shows couples at any stage of their relationships — be it newly-engaged or married-for-decades — how they can forge and strengthen lasting, intimate bonds. Focusing on key areas such as home, money, work, sex, community, and family, The Hard Questions contains one hundred thought-provoking questions that challenge and inspire couples to gain a deeper understanding of each other.
Together with your partner, you'll discuss matters such as:
• What will our home look like?
• What are our professional goals?
• Are each of us happy with the other's approach to health?
• What will we do if one of us is seriously attracted to someone else?
• Will we try to have children, and if so, when?
With its elegant design, The Hard Questions is the perfect gift for wedding showers and anniversaries, or for anyone considering marriage.
• The Four Noble Truths of Love: Buddhist Wisdom for Modern Relationships
• The Hard Questions for an Authentic Life: 100 Essential Questions for Tapping into Your Inner Wisdom
• Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married
• 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged
• 1001 Questions to Ask Before You Get Married
• The Wisdom of a Broken Heart: How to Turn the Pain of a Breakup into Healing, Insight, and New Love
• 131 Necessary Conversations Before Marriage: Insightful, highly-caffeinated, Christ-honoring conversation starters for dating and engaged couples! (Creative Conversations) (Volume 3)
• Before You Say "I Do"®: A Marriage Preparation Guide for Couples
• The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
• 131 Creative Conversations For Couples: Christ-honoring questions to deepen your relationship, grow your friendship, and kindle romance.