BizStore » Books » Applied Reliability
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Chapman and Hall/CRC
Manufacturer: Chapman and Hall/CRC
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 600
Publication Date: 2011-08-26
Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC
Studio: Chapman and Hall/CRC
Since the publication of the second edition of Applied Reliability in 1995, the ready availability of inexpensive, powerful statistical software has changed the way statisticians and engineers look at and analyze all kinds of data. Problems in reliability that were once difficult and time consuming even for experts can now be solved with a few well-chosen clicks of a mouse. However, software documentation has had difficulty keeping up with the enhanced functionality added to new releases, especially in specialized areas such as reliability analysis.
Using analysis capabilities in spreadsheet software and two well-maintained, supported, and frequently updated, popular software packages―Minitab and SAS JMP―the third edition of Applied Reliability is an easy-to-use guide to basic descriptive statistics, reliability concepts, and the properties of lifetime distributions such as the exponential, Weibull, and lognormal. The material covers reliability data plotting, acceleration models, life test data analysis, systems models, and much more. The third edition includes a new chapter on Bayesian reliability analysis and expanded, updated coverage of repairable system modeling.
Taking a practical and example-oriented approach to reliability analysis, this book provides detailed illustrations of software implementation throughout and more than 150 worked-out examples done with JMP, Minitab, and several spreadsheet programs. In addition, there are nearly 300 figures, hundreds of exercises, and additional problems at the end of each chapter, and new material throughout.
• Statistical Methods for Reliability Data
• Statistical Quality Control
• Life Cycle Reliability Engineering
• Reliability Physics and Engineering: Time-To-Failure Modeling
• Introduction to Linear Regression Analysis
• Modeling and Analysis of Manufacturing Systems
• Practical Reliability Engineering, 5th Edition
• Applied Linear Statistical Models 5ed (Pb 2013)
• Leading Six Sigma: A Step-by-Step Guide Based on Experience with GE and Other Six Sigma Companies (paperback)
• The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook: A Quick Reference Guide to 100 Tools for Improving Quality and Speed