BizStore » Books » Principles of Healthcare Reimbursement
Feature: ACCESS CODE UNUSED! See photo.
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Amerian Health Information Management Association
Manufacturer: Amerian Health Information Management Association
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 371
Publication Date: 2015-08-01
Publisher: Amerian Health Information Management Association
Studio: Amerian Health Information Management Association
• ACCESS CODE UNUSED! See photo.
The fifth edition of Principles of Healthcare Reimbursement provides educators, students, and practitioners with up-to-date information on healthcare payment systems and their effects on the US healthcare delivery system and economy in one authoritative source.
• 2017 Clinical Coding Workout with Partial Online Answer: Practice Exercises for Skill Development
• Health Information Management Technology: An Applied Approach
• CPT 2018: Professional Edition (Cpt / Current Procedural Terminology (Professional Edition))
• Quality and Performance Improvement in Healthcare: Theory, Practice, and Management
• Introduction to Computer Systems for Health Information Technology
• Comparative Health Information Management
• Health IT and EHRs: Principles and Practice
• ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook, with Answers, 2018 Rev. Ed.
• Health Information Management: Concepts, Principles, and Practice
• Fundamentals of Law for Health Informatics and Information Management