BizStore » Books » Complete Math Review for the Pharmacy Technician (Apha Pharmacy Technician Training Series)
BizStore » Book
Complete Math Review for the Pharmacy Technician (Apha Pharmacy Technician Training Series)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
Manufacturer: American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 231
Publication Date: 2010-01-31
Publisher: American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
Studio: American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
Filled with real-world practice problems and the author's good humor and encouragement, this book is a unique training resource, whether it is for the classroom, the national Pharmacy Technician Certification Board examination, or the pharmacy practice setting.
Thoroughly covers every topic related to pharmacy calculations that a pharmacy technician needs to know.
Contains more than 750 practice problems over 100 more than the previous edition spread throughout the book's 13 chapters, with answer keys and solutions in the back.
Concludes with a 101-question posttest, with each question representing a real-world problem a technician might encounter in pharmacy practice.
• Mosby's Review for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination (Mosby's Reviews)
• Medical Math (Laminated Reference Guide; Quick Study Academic)
• Barron's PTCE/Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam
• PTCB Exam Study Guide 2017-2018: Test Prep and Practice Test Questions for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board Examination
• Medical Abbreviations & Acronyms (Quick Study Academic)
• The Pharmacy Technician, 6e (American Pharmacists Association Basic Pharmacy & Pharmacology Series)
• Secrets of the PTCB Exam Study Guide: PTCB Test Review for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board Examination
• Medcharts - Top 200 Drugs Review (Laminated)
• The Pharmacy Technician Workbook & Certification Review, 6e (American Pharmacists Association Basic Pharmacy & Pharmacology Series)
• Medical Dosage Calculations For Dummies