BizStore » Books » Aleph-Bet Yoga: Embodying the Hebrew Letters for Physical and Spiritual Well-Being
Brand: Brand: Jewish Lights Publishing
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Jewish Lights
Manufacturer: Jewish Lights
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 128
Publication Date: 2002-02-01
Publisher: Jewish Lights
Release Date: 2002-02-01
Studio: Jewish Lights
• Used Book in Good Condition
Combine the ancient practice of hatha yoga with the shapes and mystical meanings of the Hebrew letters to enhance your physical health and deepen your spiritual life.
This unique guide shows both the yoga enthusiast and the yoga novice how to use hatha yoga postures and techniques to physically connect with Jewish spirituality.
As we move our bodies through the Hebrew aleph-bet, turning toward the inner meaning of the letters, we can tap into the deep connections between our body, mind and spirit.
Drawing on the sacred texts and mystical writings of Judaism, combined with the insights of yoga teacher Steven Rapp, Aleph-Bet Yoga is an East-meets-West experience for our whole selves.
Aleph-Bet Yoga makes it easy for anyone to incorporate yoga into their life, and combines the physical and spiritual aspects of Judaism. It features step-by-step instructions, photographs clearly demonstrating each yoga pose, and insightful words to inspire and guide us in connecting the spiritual meaning of the Hebrew letters to our yoga practice.
• ALEF-Bet Yoga for Kids
• Mussar Yoga: Blending an Ancient Jewish Spiritual Practice with Yoga to Transform Body and Soul
• Torah Yoga: Experiencing Jewish Wisdom Through Classic Postures
• Parsha and Yoga: Life Lessons from the Weekly Parsha and Yoga
• The Book of Letters: A Mystical Hebrew Alphabet (Kushner)
• Minding the Temple of the Soul: Balancing Body, Mind & Spirit through Traditional Jewish Prayer, Movement and Meditation
• The Gift of Kabbalah: Discovering the Secrets of Heaven, Renewing Your Life on Earth
• Tanya the Masterpiece of Hasidic Wisdom: Selections Annotated & Explained (SkyLight Illuminations)
• The JPS B'nai Mitzvah Torah Commentary (JPS Study Bible)
• The JPS Rashi Discussion Torah Commentary (JPS Study Bible)