BizStore » Books » The Pleasure Trap: Mastering the Hidden Force that Undermines Health & Happiness
Brand: Doug Lisle
Feature: The Pleasure Trap
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Healthy Living Publications
Manufacturer: Healthy Living Publications
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 225
Publication Date: 2006-04-01
Publisher: Healthy Living Publications
Studio: Healthy Living Publications
• The Pleasure Trap
A wake-up call to even the most health conscious Americans, this book challenges conventional wisdom about sickness and unhappiness in today's contemporary culture and offers ground-breaking solutions for achieving change.
Inspired by stunning original research, comprehensive clinical studies, and their successes with thousands of patients, the authors construct a new paradigm for the psychology of health that offers fresh hope for anyone stuck in a self-destructive cycle. Learn unique insights into the factors that make us susceptible to dietary and lifestyle excesses; then discover how to restore the biological processes designed by nature to keep us running at maximum efficiency and vitality.
This book can change your life.
• Unprocessed: How to achieve vibrant health and your ideal weight.
• Bravo!: Health Promoting Meals from the TrueNorth Health Kitchen
• The McDougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss
• Proteinaholic: How Our Obsession with Meat Is Killing Us and What We Can Do About It
• The Starch Solution: Eat the Foods You Love, Regain Your Health, and Lose the Weight for Good!
• The Health Promoting Cookbook: Simple, Guilt-Free, Vegetarian Recipes
• Power Foods for the Brain: An Effective 3-Step Plan to Protect Your Mind and Strengthen Your Memory
• How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease
• Straight Up Food: Delicious and Easy Plant-based Cooking without Salt, Oil or Sugar
• The How Not to Die Cookbook: 100+ Recipes to Help Prevent and Reverse Disease