BizStore » Books » Essential HR Handbook: A Quick and Handy Resource for Any Manager or HR Professional
Brand: Sharon Armstrong
Feature: The Essential HR Handbook A Quick and Handy Resource for Any Manager or HR Professional
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Career Press
Manufacturer: Career Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2008-08-15
Publisher: Career Press
Release Date: 2008-08-15
Studio: Career Press
• The Essential HR Handbook A Quick and Handy Resource for Any Manager or HR Professional
Whether you are a newly promoted manager, a seasoned business owner, or a human resources professional, knowing the ins and outs of dealing with HR issues is critical to your success. The Essential HR Handbook is a quick-reference guide that sheds light on the issues that keep managers up at night. It is filled with information, tools, tips, checklists, and road maps to guide managers and HR professionals through the maze of people and legal issues, from recruiting and retaining the best employees to terminating poor performers.
With this book, You'll learn how to effectively and efficiently:
Individually manage each employee, starting on his or her first day.
Manage a multi-generational workforce.
Appraise job performance.
Coach and counsel.
Provide equitable pay, benefits, and total rewards strategies.
Identify legal pitfalls and stay out of court.
The Essential HR Handbook is the one HR guide every manager needs on his or her desk!
• The Hr Answer Book: An Indispensable Guide for Managers and Human Resources Professionals
• The Big Book of HR, Revised and Updated Edition
• Human Resources Kit For Dummies
• The Little Black Book of Human Resources Management
• Employer's Legal Handbook, The: Manage Your Employees & Workplace Effectively
• The New HR Leader's First 100 Days: How To Start Strong, Hit The Ground Running & ACHIEVE SUCCESS FASTER As A New Human Resources Manager, Director or VP
• Essential Guide to Federal Employment Laws
• The HR Toolkit: An Indispensable Resource for Being a Credible Activist
• HR on Purpose: Developing Deliberate People Passion
• PHR Study Guide 2018: PHR Certification Preparation and Practice Test Questions for the Professional in Human Resources Exam