BizStore » Books » Vol. 6, All Bird: The Music Of Charlie Parker (Book & CD Set) (Play-a-Long)
Label: Jamey Aebersold
Manufacturer: Jamey Aebersold
Number Of Pages: 42
Publication Date: 2000-06-27
Publisher: Jamey Aebersold
Studio: Jamey Aebersold
Intermediate/Advanced. The essence of modern music is Bebop; considered by many to be the most important music of the 20th century. This set offers a tremendous way to learn 10 songs by the jazz legend, Charlie Parker, the foremost creator of Bebop. All are well-known jazz standards essential for every jazz player. Includes Blues, 'rhythm' changes, alternating latin/swing, fast, and standards are all in this outstanding collection. Learn from the master!
Legendary Rhythm Section: Kenny Barron (p); Ron Carter (b); Ben Riley (d). Includes: Now's The Time, Donna Lee, Billie's Bounce, Dewey Square, Yardbird Suite, Ornithology, Confirmation, Scrapple From The Apple, Thriving From A Riff (Anthropology), My Little Suede Shoes.
• Vol. 54, Maiden Voyage: Fourteen Easy-To-Play Jazz Tunes (Book & CD Set) (Play- a-Long)
• The II-V7-I Progression: The Most Important Musical Sequence in Jazz, Vol. 3 (CD included) (Jazz Play-a-Long)
• Vol. 42, Blues In All Keys (Book & CD Set) (Jazz Play-a-Long for All Musicians)
• Vol. 7, Music Of Miles Davis: Eight Classic Jazz Originals (Book & CD Set) (Play- a-Long)
• Ron Carter Bass Lines - Transcribed From Volume 6 'Charlie Parker - All Bird'
• How to Play Jazz & Improvise, Vol. 1 (Book & CD)
• Vol. 12, Music Of Duke Ellington (Book & CD Set) (Play-a-Long)
• Rhythm Section Workshop for Jazz Directors: Rhythm Section Training for Instrumental Jazz Ensembles * Small Group Combos * Vocal Jazz Ensembles (Teacher's Training Kit), Book, DVD & CD
• Charlie Parker - Omnibook: For E-flat Instruments
• Vol. 16, Turnarounds, Cycles & II/V7's (Book & CD Set) (Play- a-Long)