BizStore » Books » Air Carrier Operations
Edition: 2006 Edition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc.
Manufacturer: Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 320
Publication Date: 2002-01-01
Publisher: Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc.
Studio: Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc.
Whether a Part 121 airline or a Part 135 charter operator, a company lives or dies by its compliance with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations or FARs (14 CFR). Air Carrier Operations introduces students of aviation to the significant FARs affecting airline operations.
A sophomore/junior level college text, ideal for Air Carrier Flight Operations or Airline Operations courses, this book examines the many regulations governing an air carrier and focuses primarily on Part 121 air carriers, though coverage includes Part 119 and relevant portions of Parts 135, 91 and 61 of the FAR. The text emphasizes Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) flight operations; therefore, students and pilots should have an instrument rating before undertaking study of this book.
This book also provides excellent preparation for airline interviews and initial training.
• Hard Landing: The Epic Contest for Power and Profits That Plunged the Airlines into Chaos
• Nuts!: Southwest Airlines' Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success
• Human Factors Manual for General Aviation(JS319005)
• AIRPORT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT 6/E
• Air Transportation: A Management Perspective
• Aircraft Safety : Accident Investigations, Analyses, & Applications, Second Edition
• Practical Aviation Security: Predicting and Preventing Future Threats
• Introduction to Unmanned Aircraft Systems
• Foundations of Aviation Law
• Jeppesen Private Pilot Manual Textbook - 10001360-003