BizStore » Books » PEOPLE Elizabeth and Philip: A Royal Romance
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Pages: 96
Publication Date: 2017-11-24
Release Date: 2017-11-24
Celebrate the 70th anniversary of marriage
The marriage of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip has now lasted an astonishing seven decades, and their romance is longer still. Go inside their complicated yet loving relationship in Elizabeth and Philip: A Royal Romance, a beautiful new special edition from the editors of People. This one-of-a-kind volume goes from the pair’s first meeting, when Elizabeth was a schoolgirl of 13 and Philip a navy cadet, through their opulent wedding; their parenthood to Princes Charles, Andrew and Edward and Princess Anne; and their diamond years today. People chronicles this extraordinary relationship—which is at the heart of Netflix’s hit series The Crown—with gorgeous photography and powerful, entertaining stories from every stage of their marriage and their lives, both public and private. Readers will find out how Elizabeth learned to balance the roles of wife, mother and queen; how the royal family has celebrated its many good times, including the queen’s Jubilee Years, many royal weddings and the births of numerous grandchildren; and persevered through bad times, including the fire that nearly destroyed Buckingham Palace and the death of Princess Diana. Additionally, fans of The Crown will discover where the series precisely captures the past—and where it veers from history. Go inside the lives of the Windsors, and their enduring love, in Elizabeth and Philip: A Royal Romance.
Please note that this product is an authorized edition published by Time Inc. and sold by Amazon. This edition is printed using a high quality matte interior paper and printed on demand for immediate fulfillment.
• LIFE The New Royals: Grace. Purpose. Promise.
• LIFE Queen Elizabeth at 90: The Story of Britain's Longest Reigning Monarch
• The Queen: The Life and Times of Elizabeth II
• My Husband and I: The Inside Story of the Royal Marriage
• The Crown: The Official Companion, Volume 1: Elizabeth II, Winston Churchill, and the Making of a Young Queen (1947-1955)
• PEOPLE Prince Louis!: Growing Up Royal
• LIFE Diana: A Princess Remembered
• Harry & Meghan: A Royal Engagement (Pitkin Royal Collection)
• Queen Elizabeth II and the Royal Family: A Glorious Illustrated History
• The Story Of Diana