BizStore » Books » Classical Guitar Technique from Foundation to Virtuosity (Part 1): Foundation
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Manufacturer: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Number Of Pages: 198
Publication Date: 2016-11-02
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Studio: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Intended for intermediate and advanced players alike, Classical Guitar Technique from Foundation to Virtuosity, offers a step by step guide to optimizing the basic foundation of playing technique and to developing it to the highest levels of advanced playing in a day to day sequence of short, clearly explained practice sessions. In 81 progressive lessons, CGT provides a comprehensive and precisely-structured approach to the full development of playing technique in a time-efficient way.
In two parts, Part 1 is devoted to optimization of the fundamental movement forms required for playing the guitar.
• Classical Guitar Technique from Foundation to Virtuosity (Part 2): Mastery and Virtuosity
• The Technique of David Russell: 165 Pieces of Advice from a Master Guitarist
• 20 Practice Routines for Classical Guitar: Graded exercises and studies for classical guitar pre-written in a clear and structured progression.
• The Bible of Classical Guitar Technique
• Playing with Ease: A Healthy Approach to Guitar Technique
• The Segovia Scales: Illustrated with Standard Notation, Tablature, and Fretboard Diagrams
• Sight Reading for the Classical Guitar, Level I-III: Daily Sight Reading Material with Emphasis on Interpretation, Phrasing, Form, and More
• Pumping Nylon: The Classical Guitarist's Technique Handbook, Book & Online Audio (Pumping Nylon Series)
• Classical Guitar Technique: Essential Exercises, Scales, and Arpeggios
• Mel Bay Julio S. Sagreras Guitar Lessons: Books 1-3 (English and Spanish Edition)