BizStore » Books » Summary of Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill: Key Ideas in 1 Hour or Less
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Independently published
Manufacturer: Independently published
Number Of Pages: 39
Publication Date: 2017-07-20
Publisher: Independently published
Studio: Independently published
The #1 best-selling summary of Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. Learn how to apply the main ideas and principles from the original book in a quick, easy read!
Originally published in 1937, Think & Grow Rich is one of the greatest self-help and personal development books of all time. Written by Napoleon Hill, the book contains the fundamental principles of success and achievement. If applied correctly, these principles will help you succeed in everything you do and become the person you always wanted to be. Although Hill’s advice generally aims to help you increase your income, you can apply these principles to accomplish any other goals and enrich every aspect of your life.
This summary seeks to highlight key ideas and capture important lessons found in the original book. Unessential information has been removed to save the reader time. If you’ve already read the original, this summary will serve as a reminder of main ideas and key concepts. If you haven't, don’t worry, here you will find everything you need to know without having to use so much time to read the original book. However, we do encourage you to purchase the original as well for a more comprehensive understanding of the subject.
(Note: this summary is written and published by Millionaire Mind Publishing. It is not the original book and not written by the original author.)
Take action and get your copy right now!
• Summary: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
• Summary: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Review and Analysis of Covey's Book
• Summary - Good to Great: By Jim Collins -- Book Shortened into 35 Pages or Less! --Why Some Companies... (Good to Great: Book Shortened-- Companies, ... Audiobook, Audio, Cd, Book, Audible)
• Summary of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by
• The Strangest Secret
• The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich