BizStore » Books » The Lost City of Zarahemla: From Iowa to Guatemala and Back Again
Edition: Second edition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Manufacturer: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Number Of Pages: 390
Publication Date: 2015-08-02
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Studio: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
This second edition adds considerable material regarding the history of origin of the Mesoamerican theory of Book of Mormon geography, including more historical detail about the Times and Seasons and the fascinating people in Church history who were involved. It also adds maps and explanation for a proposed North American geography that incorporates every verse in the text as well as relevant statements by Joseph Smith, Oliver Cowdery, and David Whitmer.
• Letter VII
• Moroni's America-Pocket Edition
• Exploring Book of Mormon in America's Heartland Photobook
• Moroni's America
• Mesomania: There?s only one Cumorah. And it?s not in Mesoamerica!
• Whatever Happened to the Golden Plates?
• Mesoamerica and Heartland Book of Mormon Geographies simplified and compared
• Moroni's Keys
• Hidden in the Heartland
• Visions of Glory: One Man's Astonishing Account of the Last Days