BizStore » Books » Extended Essay for the IB Diploma: Skills for Success
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Hodder Education
Manufacturer: Hodder Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 96
Publication Date: 2017-07-28
Publisher: Hodder Education
Studio: Hodder Education
Build confidence in a range of key essay writing techniques and skills with this practical companion, full of advice and guidance from experienced EE experts.
· Build essay writing techniques and skills through a range of strategies, serving as a useful companion throughout the writing process - from the development of a research question, critical-thinking, referencing and citation to reflecting on the process and final essay
· Concise, clear explanations help you navigate the IB requirements, including advice on assessment objectives and academic honesty
· Learn what is required to get the best EE grades and write an excellent essay with detailed examiner advice and expert tips and hints, including common mistakes to avoid
· Explicit reference to the IB Learner profile and the importance of reflection.
Paul Hoang is Vice Principal at Sha Tin College, English Schools Foundation in Hong Kong. He writes for Business Review, published by Philip Allan. He is a member of the editorial board for IB Review, Philip Allan's flagship publication for the IB. Paul is the author of several publications including Economics for the IB Diploma Revision Guide (Hodder Education), IB Business Management, 3rd edn (IBID Press), IGCSE Business Studies for Edexcel (Anforme), and Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics (Hodder Education). He is an IB examiner and has over 10 years of experience as an IB Workshop Leader.
Chris Taylor is Extended Essay Coordinator at Sha Tin College - an international school and IB World School with over 1200 students. He teaches IB History and has examined the EE component of the Diploma for over 10 years. Chris authored Riding the Dragon (2013), a book that details his visits to every province in China and the culture, history and people in each of these. He is a regular contributing author of IB Review magazine, specialising in IB History and the Extended Essay. Having visited many countries, Chris is also a travel writer for the South China Morning Post, Hong Kong's leading English language newspaper.
• IB Extended Essay Course Book (IB Diploma Program)
• IB Theory of Knowledge Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program Course Book
• IB Biology Study Guide: 2014 edition: Oxford IB Diploma Program
• Chemistry, Higher Level, for the IB Diploma (Student Book with eText Access Code) (Pearson Baccalaureate) (2nd Edition) (Pearson International Baccalaureate Diploma: International E)
• IB Mathematics Standard Level (Oxford IB Diploma Programme)
• Economics for the IB Diploma with CD-ROM
• Talking Back, Talking Black: Truths About America's Lingua Franca
• My Name Is Asher Lev
• History for the IB Diploma Paper 2 Authoritarian States (20th Century)
• Theory of Knowledge for the IB Diploma: Skills for Success