BizStore » Books » The Art of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Dark Horse Books
Manufacturer: Dark Horse Books
Number Of Pages: 176
Publication Date: 2019-03-05
Publisher: Dark Horse Books
Release Date: 2019-03-05
Studio: Dark Horse Books
In this brilliantly illustrated, full-color book, Dark Horse Books and DreamWorks Animation join forces to celebrate the climatic third film showcasing more adventures of Toothless and Hiccup. Featuring hundreds of pieces of original art and commentary from director Dean De Blois and the many talented artists and filmmakers who have created this masterpiece of storytelling and animation.
A beautifully designed hardcover volume featuring exclusive commentary and never-before-seen art from the creation of the animated motion picture masterpiece!
Don your winged Flight Suit, grab your Dragon Blade, hop on your obedient Night Fury, and get ready for the ride of a lifetime with your favorite dragons and Vikings in the latest installment in the How to Train Your Dragon trilogy! Fans will delight in the discovery of previously unknown dragons, the threat of a heartless villain, and the quest for sanctuary that propels the story to extraordinary new heights (and depths!). Venture into the Hidden World where dragons roam free under the watchful eye of their leader Toothless as, above ground, Hiccup struggles to assume leadership of his tribe.
• The Art of Trollhunters
• Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse -The Art of the Movie
• Marvel's Captain Marvel: The Art of the Movie
• How to Train Your Dragon: Dragonvine
• How to Paint Characters the Marvel Studios Way
• The Art of Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2
• Marvel's Spider-Man: The Art of the Game
• The Art of How to Train Your Dragon 2
• Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years
• How to Train Your Dragon: The Serpent's Heir