BizStore » Books » Lectures To My Students
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Manufacturer: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Number Of Pages: 400
Publication Date: 2014-11-08
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Studio: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
“LECTURES TO MY STUDENTS” were talks given to pastors studying in Spurgeon's College and are full of his passion, wit and wisdom. It has been said that these Lectures were possibly Spurgeon’s “greatest single contribution to the Christian world. There is more practical wisdom, common sense and sage advice packed within these pages than with any other book of similar size or content.”
This edition includes:
• The original and unabridged 28 chapters from his Lectures, Volumes 1-3.
• Also includes chapters 29 and 30 from Vol 4, which contains Spurgeon's valuable thoughts on Commentaries!
Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892) was a British minister known as the “Prince of Preacher’s” whose writings are considered classics and are still in high-demand today. He preached to over 10 million people in his lifetime and published thousands of sermons, besides starting a College for Pastors as well as orphanages for boys and girls.
• All of Grace
• Straining at the Oars: Case Studies in Pastoral Leadership
• Pastoral Ministry: How to Shepherd Biblically (John MacArthur Pastor's Library)
• Prayer: The Timeless Secret of High-Impact Leaders
• Preaching and Preachers
• The Soul Winner
• The Power of Prayer
• Spurgeon: A New Biography
• Spurgeon on Prayer & Spiritual Warfare
• The Very Best of Spurgeon’s Sermons from the Book of Romans