BizStore » Books » Moving to Belize - Not for Me!:The facts about the lifestyle, culture and practicalities of expat living in Belize
BizStore » Book
Moving to Belize - Not for Me!:The facts about the lifestyle, culture and practicalities of expat living in Belize
Brand: G Roebuck
Feature: Moving to Belize Not for Me
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Manufacturer: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
MPN: black & white illustrations
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 102
Publication Date: 2014-07-06
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Studio: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
• Moving to Belize Not for Me
Moving to Belize- Not for Me! is an authoritative personal account of what it is like to move to and live in the Central American country of Belize. It covers everything from the cost of buying, renting and running a home to social and cultural differences.
Having spent time in Belize, the author offers eye-witness detail and personal experiences to illustrate the laid-back lifestyle of this Caribbean country which is founded on a British colonial history, inhabited by Mennonites and scattered with the ruined remains of its indigenous Mayan and Mestizo roots.
Learn about pros and cons of the healthcare system, buying and running a car, personal safety issues, where to play golf and how much to tip when dining out. The answers to your questions, and much more, are all contained in this informative personal handbook about Moving to Belize - Not for Me!
• Easy Belize: How to Live, Retire, Work and Buy Property in Belize, the English Sp
• Moon Living Abroad in Belize
• Belize (National Geographic Adventure Map)
• Business and Retirement Guide to Belize: The Last Virgin Paradise
• The Rough Guide to Belize (Rough Guides)
• Moon Belize Cayes: Including Ambergris Caye & Caye Caulker (Travel Guide)
• Fodor's Belize: with a Side Trip to Guatemala (Travel Guide)
• A Better Life for Half the Price: How to prosper on less money in the cheapest places to live
• Living Abroad in Belize
• Moving to Panama - Not for Me!