BizStore » Books » Girls' Club: Cultivating Lasting Friendship in a Lonely World
Label: Tyndale Momentum
Manufacturer: Tyndale Momentum
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2019-02-05
Publisher: Tyndale Momentum
Release Date: 2019-02-05
Studio: Tyndale Momentum
Discover the gift of friendship!
In a time when many women feel lonely and isolated, Girls’ Club calls us to embrace the delight and comfort that can be found in life-giving friendships with women― and to cultivate relationships that not only offer emotional affirmation and acceptance, but also inspire, educate, and stretch us to live out our God-given potential.
Told through stories and encouragement based on the authors’ experiences―Sally, a seasoned mother and well beloved author; her daughter Sarah, an Oxford scholar and new mother; and her youngest daughter Joy, a professional young woman pursuing her doctorate―Girls’ Club will speak to the importance of cultivating deep and lasting friendship at every stage in life. Join Sally, Sarah, and Joy as they explore the power, difficulties, potential, beauty, and satisfaction of friendships that help us live purposeful, Godly lives and that satisfy our longing for meaningful and intimate companionship.
Also available: The Girls’ Club Experience (9781496436115), a companion guide to help women plant and deepen the roots of friendship.
• Book Girl: A Journey through the Treasures and Transforming Power of a Reading Life
• Girls' Club Experience: A Guided Journey into Friendship
• I'd Rather Be Reading: The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life
• Cozy Minimalist Home: More Style, Less Stuff
• The Ministry of Ordinary Places: Waking Up to God's Goodness Around You
• The Lifegiving Parent: Giving Your Child a Life Worth Living for Christ
• GraceLaced: Discovering Timeless Truths Through Seasons of the Heart
• On Reading Well: Finding the Good Life through Great Books
• Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds
• A Gracious Space: Fall: Daily Reflections to Sustain Your Homeschooling Commitment (Volume 1)